|Brand||HOKA ONE ONE|
|Size (L x W x H)||35 cm x 25 cm x 9 cm|
It is "M Hopara" from HOKA ONE ONE.
The upper has a notch for drainage and firmly fixes the foot, making it ideal for exercise and sports. The rubber EVA midsole, which provides both resilience and cushioning, protects your foot and is sure to play an active role in a variety of situations.
A true outdoor explorer, the Hopara easily navigates through any terrain — wet or dry. Designed through the HOKA lens, this shoe will blow other mountain sandals out of the water. The Hopara has a synthetic upper with strategic cutouts for drainage while still providing a secure lockdown. It includes a neoprene collar for flexibility and comfort plus a quick-lace system. Providing a responsive yet cushioned feel thanks to a rubberized EVA midsole, the Hopara also features a rubberized toe cap for protection and a sticky rubber outsole for traction in a variety of conditions. Add in 4mm multidirectional lugs for even more grip and the Hopara is your key to adventure.
Features & Benefits:
- Synthetic and neoprene upper offers flexibility, comfort and breathability
- Gusseted neoprene construction provides a secure lockdown and reduces friction when wet
- Quick-lace system offers convenience, easy adjustability and lace storage
- Rubberized EVA midsole offers a more cushioned and responsive ride
- Rubberized toe cap provides protection against debris
- Outsole features sticky rubber for grip in wet or dry conditions
- 4mm multidirectional lugs offer grip on uneven surfaces
- Broad lug pattern with grooving offers grip when wet
Rubber EVA midsole improves cushioning and resilience.
The outsole is made of non-slip rubber, whether wet or dry.
Color ￭: BIMR
￭ size: 25.0～28.0Cm
￭ offset: 5 mm
￭ heel: 28.5Mm
￭ forefoot: 23.5Mm
￭ weight: 342G
￭ Material: Upper / EVA · Textiles, Sole / EVA
￭ Country of origin: Vietnam
Condition : Imported. New without box
Hoka One One M Hopara Sandals x 1 Pair