|Size (L x W x H)||33 cm x 26 cm x 3 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Recommended for the low arch.
• More rigid orthotic arch support for added stability, more suitable for sports use.
• Cushioned forefoot crash pad with 3-POD Cushioning System which helps prevent over-pronation
• Deep heel cup and semi-rigid arch support for comfort and stability. Low-friction top cloth helps prevent blisters.
Spenco Total Support Max Insoles are rigid orthotic arch support for stability with a stiffer SpenCore forefoot pad. They offer some motion control and stability. It features a 3-POD modulation system that positions pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot and change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronation, a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain.
- Spenco Total Support Max Insoles features 3-POD System that promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones
- Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation
- Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- Recommended for improved motion control to reduce over-pronation and supination the leading cause of many common injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
- SpenCore Forefoot Crash Pad provides superior cushioning and energy return to the ball-of-foot
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and air flow for lasting comfort
- Components: EVA, Neoprene, Nylon 66, Fabric w/ Silpure Antimicrobial
- Thickness at Heel: 8.50mm (3/8in)
- Thickness at Forefoot: 6.50mm (1/4in)
Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). If needed, use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco TOTALSUPPORT Replacement Insoles. Insert the Spenco Insoles into the shoe
Hand wash in warm water. Air dry
Spenco Total Support MAX Insole x 1 pair